Ingredients & Instructions
What you need
- 1 bottle Red Wine
- 4 cups Apple Cider
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Spiced Rum
- 1 Apple, sliced, extra for garnish
- 2 Clementine's, halved, extra for garnish
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 8 Whole Cloves
- 1 Vanilla Bean
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 4 thin slices Fresh Ginger
- Star Anise
How to make it
- Combine wine, cider, honey, rum, apple slices and clementine's in a big pot over low heat..
- While mixture is heating, toast cinnamon sticks, cloves, anise, vanilla, nutmeg, and ginger in a small skillet for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add to liquid and mix until fully combined..
- Allow mixture to simmer for 30 minutes, stirring every so often to allow spices to seep in and honey to dissolve..
- Do not allow the liquid to boil..
- Serve hot, garnishing with apple and clementine slices.