Ingredients & Instructions
What you need
- 1 bag Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 oz. Mascarpone Cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Gorgonzola Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup dried Figs, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 3 Tbsp Honey, plus more for drizzling
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375°F..
- Combine the cream cheese, mascarpone and gorgonzola in a bowl with a spatula until creamy..
- Fold in the figs and honey, stir until evenly combined..
- Place the mixture into an oven safe bowl..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, it's ready when it's golden and bubbly on top..
- Top the dip with figs and drizzle of honey..
- Serve with Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips