Ingredients & Instructions
What you need
- 1 bag Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 1 cup Cucumber, peeled and finely minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Dill, finely chopped
- 2 16 oz. Greek Yogurts
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
How to make it
- Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Spread the cucumber out evenly over a paper towel and sprinkle with salt, let it sit for 5 minutes.
- After the 5 minutes, pat all of the excess water from the cucumber.
- Using a food processor, add the garlic and olive oil and blend until it's a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste into a medium bowl and add the cucumber, dill and yogurt with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Stir the mixture until everything is combined evenly.
- Transfer to your serving dish, drizzle with olive oil and enjoy with Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips.