Sundried Tomato Goat Cheese Dip
Ingredients & Instructions
What you need
- 1 bag Stacy's® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips
- 8 oz. Fresh Sun‑dried Tomatoes
- 8 oz. Goat Cheese
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt & coarse Black Peppercorn
- 1/4 Cup Water (optional)
How to make it
- Set goat cheese out until it's reached room temperature and softened. Using a food processor pulse the sun‑dried tomatoes and olive oil for a chunky texture..
- Add sour cream and goat cheese to food processor. Pulse ingredients for about 5 minutes until the mixture is smooth and blended. Add water depending on consistency you prefer. Season with salt, pepper, oregano and rosemary then drizzle with olive oil once plated. Serve with Stacy's® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips.