Ingredients & Instructions
What you need
- 1 bag Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 214oz cans Cannellini Beans, drained
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries, chopped
How to make it
- In a skillet, heat olive oil, garlic and rosemary on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Put the cannellini beans and olive oil mix into a food processor and puree until smooth, add the lemon juice during this as well.
- Thin it out if needed by adding a few teaspoons of water.
- Add the cranberries and pulse just until mixed in.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish the dip with olive oil and cranberries and enjoy with Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips.