Ingredients & Instructions
What you need
- 1 bag Stacy's® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips
- 1 jalapeño, roasted with seeds removed
- 1 package Sabra Classic Hummus
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
How to make it
- Remove seeds from the jalapeño and slice into vertical pieces.
- Bake the jalapeño on broil in the oven, skin side up until the skin is black.
- Be sure to check the jalapeño every few minutes (it should take about 10 minutes, but will be dependent on your oven).
- While the jalapeño is finished roasting, combine that, the Sabra Hummus, a dash of salt and pepper and the honey into your food processor.
- Blend until smooth and combined. Serve with Stacy's® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips.