Ingredients & Instructions
What you need
- 1 bag Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 2 (14 oz.) cans Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen Spinach, thawed, drained, squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded part‑skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup low‑fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 (8 oz.) less‑fat Cream cheese, softened cubed
- 1 (8 oz.) fat‑free Cream Cheese, softened cubed
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced (1 tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp crushed Red Pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Set aside half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses..
- In a large bowl, stir together all remaining ingredients, except for the red bell pepper and Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips..
- Spoon mixture into non‑stick sprayed 1‑1/2 quart baking dish..
- Bake for 20‑30 minutes until bubbly..
- Transfer to individual serving cups of your choice with 1 or 2 Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips dipped slightly in.