Ingredients & Instructions
What you need
- 1 bag Stacy's® Multigrain Pita Chips
- 1 wedge of your favorite Brie
- 3-4 tbsp Honey (depending in your preference)
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
How to make it
- Pre‑heat oven to 350 degrees. Add the cinnamon to the honey and stir to combine.
- Place the wedge of Brie into a baking dish and drizzle it with honey/cinnamon mixture and the sliced almonds.
- Place the dish into the oven and bake 6‑8 minutes or until the Brie is slightly melting and the almonds are browning.
- Once it's baked to your liking, remove and serve with Stacy's® Multigrain Pita Chips.