Ingredients & Instructions
What you need
- 1 bag Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- 1 container Sabra® Classic Hummus
- 4 Tomatillos, peeled and diced
- 1 Poblano Pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 Anaheim Peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Avocado, chopped
- Salt to taste
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the tomatillos in a skillet or on a baking sheet and place in oven..
- Bake for 20 minutes until the skins begin to brown..
- Remove tomatillos from oven and chop coarsely..
- Warm the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté until translucent and beginning to brown..
- In a food processor, combine the hummus, tomatillos, half of the onion and garlic mixture, half of the peppers, lime juice, avocado, cilantro and salt. Blend until smooth and pour in a bowl..
- Fold in the remaining onion and garlic and refrigerate for two hours..
- Serve with Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips.