Ingredients & Instructions
What you need
- 1 bag Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 1 1/2 cups Roasted Butternut Squash
- (half of a 2.5 lb. Butternut Squash)
- 1 1/2 tsp Olive Oil (for squash)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil (for dip)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Chickpeas
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- Ground Pepper
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut butternut squash in half then scoop out seeds..
- Rub the one and a half tsp of olive oil on the inside of the butternut squash..
- Place olive oil side down on a baking sheet and roast in oven for 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool..
- Once cooled, scoop out 1 1/2 cups worth..
- Add butternut squash, 1 tbsp olive oil, chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice and water to a food processor and blend until smooth..
- Add spices to the mixture and blend..
- Serve with Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips.